January 10, 2010

Chocolate and Pigs?

This Christmas, my sister Colleen and her boyfriend Chris gave me a chocolate bar. But this wasn't just ANY chocolate bar... it was dark chocolate with smoked salt and smoked BACON!! Yes, you read right. Meet Mo's Dark Bacon Bar.



Now, we're not talking about a strip of fried bacon dipped in chocolate. It's a legitimate chocolate bar, with little salt crystals and tiny bacon bits. Actually quite tasty!
I tried it for the first time last night and decided to take it to work with me to try it out on the guys at the fire station. Once they could be convinced that it wasn't a prank, they dove right in. The verdict:

"Really good chocolate, with a faint taste of salt. I can barely even taste the bacon."

"It's like, breakfast chocolate! Do you have any chocolate scrambled eggs?"

"Well since it has meat, I guess it's like a full meal then."


So there you go - an honest food review.

No comments:

Post a Comment