June 8, 2009

My Talented Husband

Jay has agreed to play a song for a friend's wedding in a few weeks, and he is a little nervous about it. I think he sounds great (along with everyone else who has heard him), but I guess playing at a wedding is different from leading worship for college students...


I stole this video off his blog where he basically did a test run so he could hear it himself - what do you think? (other than the fact that his head is cut off in the video ;)


I could be a little biased, but I wouldn't mind hearing this at a wedding! The song is "O Praise Him" by David Crowder.


3 comments:

  1. I like it! How cool that your husband plays and sings. Rick and I bought a guitar 5 years ago to start learning and I think it's been out of the case once. Someday! Anyway, I think he will be great! Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome, jenn!
    i had no idea jay was so good! not that i doubted it... i'd just never heard him before.

    (way to go, jay!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had no idea Jay could play and sing like that!!! He will do great. Great song choice too. I like Jay's acoustic version. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete