I also just finished up a little home decorating project for our new house... I took plain white lamps and covered them with fabric and ribbon to add a little personality. I guess HGTV is starting to rub off on me! Here are the before and after pictures:
As for the new house, we are having the popcorn ceilings removed Tuesday. Then we can begin the painting and cleaning process and move in the 25th! We are getting excited, although it will be a little sad to leave the apartment where we first lived as a married couple... sniff sniff.
the lamp looks great, jenn!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter (one day late), to you :)
hope to see you this friday... or else real soon!
i'm so impressed! and happy anniversary!
ReplyDeletehow is the unpacking coming along?
Just wait til you have to leave the home where your children were born...I wish I could have moved the nursery with us.
ReplyDelete